What is Akeneo Development stack
Akeneo Development stack is a combination of an Akeneo development environment itself Gitlab, SMTP server, MySQL, Nginx and LetsEncrypt.
TryDirect will automatically create 3 VPS instances and network in the selected cloud. The platform will deploy the Akeneo development stack on two of those three VPS instances.
What does Akeneo Development stack include
- Server 1 - Self hosted Gitlab with basic CI/CD preconfigured
- Server 2 - Akeneo Development which includes: Akeneo PIM Community Standard in debug mode, MySQL 5.7, Nginx latest stable + LetsEncrypt certbot.
- Server 3 - Akeneo Production which includes: Akeneo PIM Community Standard, MySQL 5.7, Nginx latest stable + LetsEncrypt certbot.
How Akeneo Development workflow works
Here is how the development workflow model works:
- The owner invites developer within Gitlab
- Developer clones project
- Developer pushes changes
- Development server updated automatically by commit from the dev branch
- The owner can merge dev to production branch and trigger production upgrade
Servers will be accessible by subdomain names, for example, if the base domain is mydomain.com:
- git.mydomain.com - instance with Gitlab
- dev.mydomain.com - instance with Akeneo (dev git branch), development mode
- prod.mydomain.com - instance with Akeneo (prod git branch), the production model
Who is using Akeneo Development stack
- Web developers
What are the benefits of using Akeneo Development stack
- Save your time. Our platform will deploy the Akeneo development stack for you
- Stay assured everything is correct and safe. TryDirect will tune your development environment according to the Akeneo requirements.