What is Portainer CE stack
Portainer CE stack is a container management toolset from Portainer, deployed to the cloud server or VPS of your choice. TryDirect deploys mostly dockerized apps, that can be easily managed directly on the server via the command line or via web interface using Portainer CE. Being the most popular Web UI for container management, Portainer is an optional feature available for the management of the majority of our stacks.
What does Portainer CE stack include
The stack includes the latest version of Portainer CE and a set of additional features. Check them in the list placed on the right side of the page.
Save your Portainer password. You will need it for a limited period of time.
In case you lose access to the admin dashboard via web browser, you can make
a manual reset. Connect the SSH to your VPS server and restart the container.
What is Portainer CE
Portainer Community Edition (CE) is the foundation of Portainer, which unites over 500k regular users. It is an open-source set of tools that enables you to easily manage containers within Docker, Kubernetes, and Docker Compose.
Who is using Portainer CE
- System Administrators
- Software Developers
What are the benefits of using Portainer CE stack
- Automatic server creation
- The best user experience for your clients via the Portainer user environment
- Easy app upgrade and CI / CD processes setup
- Effortless application migration to another cloud provider
- Possibility to launch multiple apps on a single operational system
- Straightforward container management
- Your app’s fast startup and better performance
- Secure server updates