What is osTicket
osTicket is a widely-used and trusted open source support ticket system. It seamlessly routes inquiries created via email, web forms, and phone calls into a simple, easy-to-use, multi-user, web-based customer support platform. osTicket comes packed with more features and tools than most of the expensive (and complex) support ticket systems on the market.
Who is using osTicket
- Technical support engineers
- Sales managers
- Open-source developers
Extensions and plugins
- WAF/ModSecurity for Nginx .
- Netdata self-hosted Real-time performance monitoring, done right!
- Portainer Portainer is a lightweight management UI which allows you to easily manage your different Docker environments (Docker hosts or Swarm clusters)
- Docker Status Panel Minimal docker container panel. Allows you to check the status and logs of all services of this stack. It also simplifies SSL setup and configuration.
- Fail2ban Fail2ban scans log files and bans IPs that show the malicious signs. Highly recommended for simple VPS server setup
- knockd knockd is a port-knock server. It listens to all traffic on an ethernet (or PPP) interface, looking for special knock sequences of port-hits. A client makes these port-hits by sending a TCP (or UDP) packet to a port on the server. This port need not be open -- since knockd listens at the link-layer level, it sees all traffic even if it's destined for a closed port. When the server detects a specific sequence of port-hits, it runs a command defined in its configuration file. This can be used to open up holes in a firewall for quick access.
How to configure self hosted SMTP
- Login to admin panel
- Go to emails: http:///yourdomain.com/emails.php
- Add new email with following settings:
- Email Address: noreply@<yourdomain.com>
- Email Name: noreply
- Sending Email via SMTP:
Port Number: 25
Authentication Required: No
- Check Email sending at http://yourdomain.com/scp/emailtest.php