What is Sylius stack
Sylius stack is a set of web applications built with Docker Compose and based on the open-source e-commerce platform Sylius. It consists of preconfigured MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, and other tools and can be deployed to your favorite cloud provider. It can be a great start point for startupers who create a custom solution on top of Sylius.
What does Sylius stack include
- PHP Docker container (with sylius & Xdebug 2.9.6)
- Nginx docker container
- Node docker container
- MySQL docker container
- Redis docker container
- RabbitMQ docker container
We constantly upgrade web stack applications to a newer version. See actual version info on the right side of the stack info page:
What is Sylius
Sylius is an open source ecommerce platform on top of Symfony, designed to provide mid-market and enterprise businesses with custom solutions. The high-quality code and testing culture, as well as remarkable flexibility make it easily adjustable to meet your business needs. REST API makes it easy to integrate and create unique customer multi-device experience.
Who is using Sylius stack
- eCommerce business owners
What are the benefits of using Sylius stack?
- Setup development environment in the cloud in few minutes
- Share container images with the dev team members
- Test your solution on different clouds with ease
- Migrate to a newer version of PHP by just a slight modification of a Dockerfile