What is Symfony stack
Symfony stack is a set of web applications built with Docker Compose that contains basic web applications based on Symfony Framework, preconfigured MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, and other integrated features and tools that can be deployed to your favorite cloud.
What does Symfony stack include?
- PHP Docker container (with Symfony & debug 2.9.5)
- Nginx docker container
- MySQL docker container
- Redis docker container
- RabbitMQ docker container
Supported docker repositories
What is Symfony
Symfony is an open-source framework based on PHP, created for web and console applications. It includes the framework itself and a set of reusable PHP components. Such famous web apps, as BlaBlaCar.com and Spotify.com, as well as the well-known PHP projects, like Drupal and Magento, also use Symfony.
Who is using Symfony
- PHP developers
- Web developers
- Software application architects and designers
What are the benefits of using Symfony stack?
- The apps can be quickly migrated to another cloud provider
- The process of work for developers can be set up more clear and precise
- CI/CD ready
- The app starts faster and performs better