What is Taiga stack
Taiga stack is a combination of the preconfigured and ready-to-use Taiga backend + Taiga Frontend built with Docker Compose. TryDirect will automatically create a VPS instance at your favorite cloud.
Taiga comprises two components: taiga-front and taiga-back
taiga-front has the frontend-related code built with AngularJS and CoffeeScript. It can run on any static file server like Nginx.
taiga-back has the backend-related code consisting of an API, built using Django and python3.
What does the Taiga stack include?
- Python docker container (with taiga-back)
- Nginx docker container (with taiga-front)
- PostgreSQL docker container
- Redis docker container
- RabbitMQ docker container
As for now, we support the following versions
- front-latest (latest tested version)
- front-stable (stable working version)
- back-latest (latest tested version)
- back-stable (stable working version)
What is Taiga
Taiga is a simple and elegant project management platform for startups, agile developers & designers, and multifunctional agile teams. Though rich in features, Taiga has an intuitive interface and offers a seamless user experience.
Who is using Taiga
- Agile developers
- Web developers
- Project managers
What are the benefits of using Taiga stack?
- Precisely configured Taiga app
- Pre Installed utilities and service programs
- Numerous libraries and extensions for Python apps, ready for integration
- Easy app environment upgrade
- Fast application migration from one cloud to another
- Simplified CI/CD process setup
- Effortless docker containers port to a different OS
Number of servers required
1 Cloud / VPS or bare metal server