What is Wagtail stack
Wagtail stack is a combination of the preconfigured and ready-to-use Wagtail CMS (content management system), Nginx, Redis, RabbitMQ, and PostgreSQL, built with Docker Compose. TryDirect automatically creates a VPS instance at your favorite cloud.
What does Wagtail stack include?
- Python docker container (with Wagtail)
- Nginx docker container
- PostgreSQL docker container
- Redis docker container
- RabbitMSQ docker container
As for now, we support the following versions
What is Wagtail
Wagtail is an open-source CMS built on Django, offering seamless UX and explicit control for developers and designers. This content management system is known for its powerful and united community and robust commercial support.
Who is using Wagtail
- Content managers
- Content creators
What are the benefits of using Wagtail stack?
- Precisely configured Wagtail app
- Easy app environment upgrade
- Fast application migration from one cloud to another
- Preinstalled utilities and service programs
- Easy integration of different dockerized applications
Number of servers required: